Monday, June 30, 2008

Books I'm Reading Now

I try to read often. Admittedly, I do not read as much as I should. I plan on having a better reading schedule. There is no reason why I can't read 3 books a month. Especially during the summer. So, I'm going to use this blog to keep me accountable. Here are the books I would like to finish before the 4th of July rolls around:

When God Builds A Great Church by Bob Russell. My Dad just finished this book and really liked it. He passed it on to me to read. I was in it for a couple of hours today. So far...great!

Leadership By The Book: Tools To Transform Your Workplace by Ken Blanchard, Bill Hybles and Phil Hodges. I am listening to this book on tape. I have never attempted this before so we will see how it goes. Just getting started.

I'll let you know what I think of them when I am finished...by Friday!

No comments: