Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Movies

Just thought I would let you know that the summer movie season is upon us...just in case you live under a rock. Leah and I are finding it a little harder to get away to see as many movies as we would like. (Landon has a ADD...like most 17 month old babies.)
About a week ago we were able to see Get Smart. I love the tv show. You just can't find quality like that on TV today. The movie has its funny parts. I really like Steve Carrell's sense of humor. There were a couple of times I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.
This weekend we are going to WV. to visit some of Leah's extended family. We already have an evening planned with her cousins to see Hancock. I have heard mixed reviews about it so I'm anxious to watch it. To be honest, the movie I am looking forward to seeing the most this summer is Wall-E. I have heard nothing but great comments about the new Pixar film.
I'll be back next Wednesday. Have a happy 4ht of July!

No comments: