Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random Thoughts This Morning

My mind has been pretty active this morning. Here are some things I have been thinking:
  • I am glad we have "fall break" coming up for the next 5 days! It is much needed...for teachers and students!
  • I am not looking forward to attending this ACSI conference for the next 3 days. I would rather spend time with Leah and Landon...or at Catalysts 08!
  • My mother in law put a rocking chair together for us last night. She did an excellent job. Leah said I probably would have cussed if I had attempted to put it together myself. She may be right. I HATE putting things together!
  • I would chose Rick Flair, aka "The Nature Boy" as my wreslin partner!
  • I am excited that I get to speak to students 4 times over the next 3 weeks!
  • Tennessee may get demolished by UGA this weekend. It is possible that we will lose by 3 touchdowns or more. It is also possible good Ole Phil will pull some magic out of his hat and we will win. I am betting the latter does not happen...but I hope it does.
  • I feel sorry for Jonathan Crompton. I know he had to be trying as hard as he could...he just couldn't get it done. Reminds me of some people I have coached...
  • Jesus has been praying for me today! Man, that is awesome!
  • Over 600 people were baptised at Newspring Church in South Carolina this past Saturday! That would really be something to see...Maybe we will one day here in Knoxville!

That's all for now...

No comments: