Monday, October 6, 2008

Top 5 Restaurants

I thought I would share my top 5 restaurants with you...just in case you would like to purchase a gift card for someone...

5. Famous Dave's - Can't beat the "rib tips" there. Over 1lb. And the sweet cornbread muffin is really good!

4. Amigos - This is the best Mexican restaurant I have been to...unfortunately it is in Chattanooga. We try to make a stop by there anytime we are back there for a visit. You will not go wrong with the "steak nachos".

3. Chili's - Yeah, I know...most people would probably not agree with me on this one, but I haven't been there when I though the food was sub par. I have been satisfied with everything every time.

2. Cheesecake Factory - We do not have this restaurant in Knoxville either. To be honest, this one makes the list simple for the "Spicy Cashew Chicken"...and ALL of the unbelievable cheesecakes!

1. Dreamland BBQ - Again, we do not have this one in Knoxville either. I have only eaten at this place a couple of times...but the ribs are the BEST I have ever had...and I have had quite a bit!

1 comment:

Brad said...

I'll go to any of those 5 right now!