Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Because I am the Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday. I love my Mom. She is wonderful. She has always been there for me. I am sure there were times that I drove her crazy. She has told me so. I know there were times when I filled her eyes with tears of joy, and there were times when I caused her pain as well. I know she has spent many hours on her knees praying for me. I have seen and heard her.

My Mom loves to laugh. She has a contagous laugh. There are times when no one in the room is laughing but her, but she doesn't care. Usually, her laughter makes others laugh out loud as well. I thought I would post a video fo you that I hope you enjoy. I know when my Mom sees it she will be laughing out loud...and, chances are that if you had the opportunity to be in the room with her as she watches this, you would be laughing out loud too!

No comments: