Friday, April 11, 2008

The Best Question Ever?

I have to admit, I love listening to Andy Stanley speak. I believe he is one of the best communicators of Biblical truth that we have today. I decided about 7 weeks ago that I would show one of his series on Friday's in the two Bible classes that I teach. The series I wanted to show totally revolutionized my decision making. It is called, "The Best Question Ever." Basically, Andy suggests that the best question ever is, "What is the wise thing for me to do?" This is a principle found in the passage in Ephesians 5:15-16 which encourages Christians to walk as wise people. This simple question, this simple truth has revolutionized all of my decision making in the past 2 years. I hope it had the same effect on my students that it had on me. I guess only time will tell.

No comments: