Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thoughts about vacation

We got back from our vacation on Sunday afternoon. We had a good time. It was nice to get away from the job/responsibilities for a week. I do feel refreshed and ready to wrap up this school year. I was reflecting on our time away last night and came up with these random thoughts about our vacation:
  • I hate the drive home. Why does it seem like it takes so much longer to get home than it does to get to your destination?
  • I ate too much ice cream! I am glad, and kind of sad, we do not have Treats on the Beach here. :)
  • Ted Dekker's new book, ADAM, is very dark...but true.
  • Sometimes, being around family stresses me out.
  • I love being around my family.
  • Landon liked the sand more than the water. We were surprised by this.
  • The Magic Kingdom was too crowded!
  • I may never take another time share tour as long as I live, no matter what the gift is!
  • Leah and I need to take a vacation without Landon. Just the two of us. (More on this later)
  • We stayed in a nice condo at this place.
  • I want to go back!

No comments: