Friday, April 18, 2008

Kid's Rock

Leah and I are leaving for New Smyrna Beach, Florida later today. We are looking forward to a needed vacation. (I'm not going to post this week, see you when we get back!) It has been a whirlwind year for us...namely trying to raise our 16 month old son, Landon. He is such a ball of energy. He is old enough now to respond to what we ask him to do. This, of course, is good and bad. He has been on the receiving end of the wooden spoon on his rearend quite frequently lately, but he is learning to listen and obey.

Landon loves to ride in the car. (That is a blessing. I have seen many kids go in the car seat kicking and screaming.) He does not mind getting in his car seat and going for a ride...most of the time. There are times when he gets bored from sitting still for so long and becomes a little cranky. (Me too!) When this happens, we pop in the one of the 4 children's cds that we have bought and he usually calms down. They all sound the same. A children's choir singing today's most popluar christian music. I can take about 1 hour of this music befor I start going CRAZY.

Comedian, Tim Hawkins, had a brilliant idea. One that I like anyway. Here is his video. Let me know what you think. I'll be back on the 28th.

No comments: