Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tim Tebow...And Jesus


Tim Tebow is the quarterback for the University of Florida Gators. I am a University of Tennessee Volunteers football fan. The two schools, and their fans, don't like each other...especially in September when the two schools meet on the gridiron. Normally, the winner of this game ends up in Atlanta for a chance at the SEC football championship. There has been more than one occasion when the Gators have shattered our dreams of ending up in Atlanta. Tim Tebow is good. He won college football's most prestigious trophy...as a sophomore. That is impressive; however, I am not a Gator fan.

After reading THIS article, I am now a HUGE Tim Tebow fan. Why is this? Just click on the link and read for yourself. It is a wonderful article about how Tim uses he free time and, now fame to spread the good news of the Gospel. And for that I stand, clap my hands and say, "Way to go Tim. You da man!"

No comments: